I am incredibly aware of the possibilities as my life-path intersects with another. Who I am and what I bring in that moment may have a profound effect on the other individual. Am I presenting and bringing my best self as my life intersects with the world? My best self happens when I am thriving within my heart and soul. To thrive and flourish spiritually is a matter of living intentionally and present in this moment just as God is present with me.
As a nurse and believer in Jesus Christ, I advocate for holistic wellness—mind, body, and spirit. Spiritual wellness happens when we awaken to and tend to the needs of our soul. I hope to encourage and inspire women to explore spiritual wellness through a meaningful and intimate relationship with God. While there are many alternative options available to achieve spiritual wellness, I believe the power of God brings true spiritual well-being.
My Credentials--What I bring to the table that makes me credible
Education/Licenses: Masters of Science in Nursing (Xavier University, Cincinnati Ohio); Bachelors of Art – Religious Studies; Nurse Educator Post Master Concentration (Capital University, Columbus Ohio); Registered Nurse, State of Ohio (active); Registered Nurse, State of South Carolina (active).
Hutchinson, T. (2015). “Authentic Caring Occasions for Patients in Hairy Cell Leukemia Clinical Trials”. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 19(2). doi:10.1188/15.CJON.E41-E46
Hutchinson, T. and Goodin, H. J. (2013). “Nursing Student Anxiety as a Context for Teaching/Learning”. Published online and in the Journal of Holistic Nursing, 31(19). doi:10.1177/0898010112462067
Certifications/Certificates (Present and Past): Stress Management Certificate, Certified Clinical Research Professional, Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse, Clinical Nurse Leader Certification
Professional Affiliations: American Holistic Nurses Association, Society of Clinical Research Professionals
- I love nature. I’ve not lost one bit of my childlike wonder. I look up. I look down. I’m looking for the details.
- I love to ride my bike. What about you? Do you love to ride so fast your elbows are sticking out to the sides like imaginary wings? Do you flatten your back and lower your head for aerodynamics? Do you try to race cardinals?
- I love to explore the margins of the golf course.
- I love to encourage the individual who is unaware of their incredible worth. I know what happens when one fails to realize their life matters.
- Other likes: reading non-fiction, writing, speaking in public, pretending I'm an artist, visiting zoos, national parks, and forests.